1. Paris is the capital and the most populous city of France.
2. The city of Paris have a population of 2,241,346 people.
3. Paris is the home of the Eiffel Tower.
4. Paris is called the city of lights.
5. With 302 stations, the Paris Metro is the 4th largest public transport system in the world.
6. All the trees in Paris are referenced and measured. And there are 470,000 of them.
7. The Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge in Paris. It was built in 1604.
8. The main bell of the Notre Dame Cathedral is named Emmanuel and weighs over 13 tonnes.
9. There are in total 1,803 monuments and 173 museums in Paris.
10. Paris was originally a Roman City called „Lutetia“.